Supabets SA no deposit free bet offer 2021
SupaBets free bet offer is a R50 no deposit bonus in South Africa, with it simply a matter of creating a new account to claim this freebet. SupaBets R50 freebet deal is only open to customers aged 18 years and older, who have not claimed a previous free bet sign up offer and who reside in South Africa. SupaBets free bet bonus can be claimed via the following links:
How to claim the Supabets.co.za no deposit free bet bonus
SupaBets South Africa free bet is simple to claim, with the entire process over in a matter of minutes. Follow these easy steps:
- Follow our link to SupaBets.co.za
This ensures that you are eligible for the SupaBets.co.za free bet offer.
- Complete SupaBets sign up process
Fill in the SupaBets sign up form, which involves giving over things like your first name, last name and email address.
- Verify your SupaBets accounts
Verifying your SupaBets account is the final stage of claiming their no deposit free bet offer. After this your account should be credited with R50 freebet, however if it is not contact customer service.
SupaBets freebet terms and conditions
There are a number of terms and conditions attached to the SupaBets no deposit free bet with these including a rollover requirement of 3x at odds equal to or better than 11/10. You also must bet R50 in one hit, with it not possible to split the freebet. You also have to have made a payment to SupaBets before you can withdraw any winnings, which is pretty standard across South African betting sites.
Full T’s and C’s for SupaBets R50 free bet
- This offer is for new Sign-Ups only (Valid from 29 March 2019 – 10:00).
- All Accounts will be credited the following day at 7am.
- R50 Bonus to be rolled over 3 times at 11/10 or better before it can be withdrawn. Please note that stake will not be returned to your bonus wallet.
- Please Note: All Bonus withdrawals will be subject to a minimum deposit of R50.
- Only single bets can be placed with bonus money
- No split bets are allowed for qualification of the bonus or rolling of the received bonus amount.
- Supabets has the right to cancel or withdraw the Free Bet Bonus or change any of its terms at any time and without cause or notice.
- The SupaBets Free Bet Bonus is designed for recreational accounts only and will be attributed accordingly. Any accounts deemed to be non-recreational and an attempt to abuse the nature of the Free Bet Bonus will be voided without hesitation. Supabets decision in this regard will be final.
- Supabets reserves the right to reject all pay-outs and cancel all bets taken with any bonus, if it considers that any fraud, breach of the terms or bonus abuse has been performed.
- In the event that you do not wish to be given the Supabets freebet Bonus, kindly notify us by way of e-mail or our website prior to making your first bet.
- If a bonus is to be withdrawn via any payment method, the client first would have to have made a deposit matching the bonus received.
Other free bet promotions at Supabets.co.za
Supabets is a massive betting company, with both online betting and retail wagering, right across Africa. While the online betting arm is still relatively young, they are a trusted company in South Africa and abroad. They also have some of the best free bet and bonus offer promotions available in South Africa.
These include promotions surrounding popular sports, like rugby, cricket, horse racing and soccer. Basically there are upwards of 35 bookies vying for your money in South Africa, which means they are often dreaming up ways to secure your custom. Supabets leads the way with these customer perks, including things like acca insurance and cash back offers. We have also seen boosted odds on specific matches available to customers.
SupaBets free bet Q and A
The SupaBets free bet bonus is simple to receive, but if you have any queries drop us a message in the box below or email us at email@example.com.
This could be for any number of reasons, we recommend visiting the SupaBets help desk and asking for answers.
You must have made a deposit equal to the free bet amount, before withdrawing any winnings. This is a pretty standard wagering requirement applied to freebets.
Yes, SupaBets has got a 200% matched deposit free bet up to the value of R1000, which makes it one of the biggest available at South African betting sites.
Supabets operates in many African countries, which you can learn more about in our international review of the wagering company.
Yes, the Supabets free bet bonus is worth claiming, although treat it as a way to have a free look around the bookmaker, rather than hinging your winning claims on it.
Our verdict on the SupaBets free bet bonus?
Also read: SupaBets review
The SupaBets free bet offer is something for nothing, although you will have to make a deposit at the bookmaker if you wish to actually withdraw any winnings. This bookmaker free bet offer has received a lot of feedback from our readers, but the site seems to have made big strides in 2021 and we’re willing to give them a second chance. The SupaBets no deposit free bet is among the few in the SA gambling industry and we have no hesitation in recommending it to our readers. Let us know about your experiences with the SupaBets no deposit free bet for South Africans in the box below.