Jeton betting sites 2020
Many online betting sites have began accepting Jeton Wallet as a deposit method, with it particularly popular in India. Jeton betting sites allow deposits instantly to your account, while you can also withdraw funds from your betting account back to your Jeton Wallet. Our top Jeton betting sites for 2020 include:
Top Jeton betting sites 2020
10Cric: A Curacao-licensed betting site and casino that is our no.1 Jeton betting site option. Has an abundance of cricket betting markets, over 1000 casino games and a good reputation. 10Cric bonus & review.
How to deposit at a bookmaker with Jeton Wallet
The process of depositing to a Jeton online betting site is straight-forward, but there are a few boxes you need to tick before you can begin betting. Here is our step-by-step guide to funding betting accounts with Jeton:
1. Joining Jeton and sign up process: Creating a new Jeton account at Jeton.com where you select sign up. You will then be required to enter your correct personal information. You will then receive an SMS code to your mobile phone which you enter into the Jeton interface, which essentially validates your Jeton account.
2. Funding your Jeton wallet: This is obviously very important. You will need to fund your Jeton account, so you have money to transfer to your betting account, with this able to be done via many easy methods, including IMPS. We talk more about how you can fund your Jeton wallet below.
3. Find an online betting site with Jeton deposits: Websites like the WorldGamblingList are probably the best resource to find a Jeton bookmaker, with our Jeton betting site options all available in the table above.
4. Sign up at the online betting site: This is actually a very important part of the process, and you must your correct details or you will not be able to withdraw. We have plenty of information about the top betting sites. After you have entered in your details, visit the cashier or banking section of your bookmaker.
5. Depositing with Jeton at online sportsbooks: After you have created a new account at one of the many Jeton betting sites, you will need to fund your account with your full stocked Jeton Wallet. In that cashier or banking section you will see Jeton as a deposit options. Select it and enter in your account details and how much you wish to deposit. Follow the prompts and you will soon have a funding Jeton betting site.
6. Verification and confirmation: You will soon see a verification screen, confirming your Jeton deposit and we recommend screen shotting this, just so you have proof of your deposit if there are any problems. Within minutes your bookmaker balance should be updated.
Ways to fund a Jeton Wallet
There are numerous ways sports betting fans can get money into their Jeton wallet account, including with popular credit and debit cards, online banking and even pre-paid cards. The full list of Jeton deposit options includes:
- Instant Bank transfer: This method is only available in some countries, including India, and allows players to facilitate an instant transfer between their online banking and their Jeton Wallet using the IMPS (immediate payment service) technology.
- Visa/Mastercard credit/debit: you can fund your Jeton account with these types of cards all over the world. There will also be localised credit and debit card brands available to deposit at Jeton.
- Jeton Pre-paid card: This turns physical money into digital money and allows you to spend it online. There are many retail outlets that sell Jeton pre-paid cards across India, or you can buy them online. You can also use Jeton Pre-paid cards directly at online betting sites.
Jeton Wallet fees
It is 100% free to create a Jeton Wallet, but there might be fees associated with your transactions. Obviously we are looking at Jeton betting sites here, so the fees will come into it if you are converting currencies. This fee is usually small and will be capped at a certain amount if you are transferring a large sum. There are also some hidden fees associated with some ways you can fund a Jeton account, with these all based off the Euro currency.
Jeton Wallet betting deposits conclusion
In summary, Jeton Wallet is a serviceable way for Indians to deposit to online betting sites in 2020. Jeton betting sites are becoming more and more common, with more online bookmakers springing up that take advantage of this payment method. The fact it can work without a bank account is very advantageous for people in India, where it is estimated only 600 million of 3 billion people hold one.